Monday, February 16, 2009

Two weeks ... but the blog is now live!

On December 13th the Ottawa Citizen newspaper ran a story on my family’s Belize endeavour and in the story I made reference to the fact that I would be launching a blog.  I think I mentioned to Sheila, the journalist who interviewed me, that I would be launching the blog in late January.  As I look at my Blackberry I realize that it’s Feb 16th, 2009 so I’m a few weeks late with the launch -- but here it goes!

Tada!  The blog is intended for anyone interested in following the development of Sanctuary Bay and I hope that current and potential owners find value in the blog as well as anyone who has a general interest in Belize and these types of real estate endeavours.

To make sure that I’m delivering valuable information I plan to gather project updates from Sanctuary Bay, reach out to other owners and understand their plans for their land, share research on living in Belize, and providing summaries of general events in Belize.  To help make this blog relevant to you I’d really like to hear your thoughts and comments on my postings.  Please feel free to leave comments or email me (christopher@digital-endeavor.com). 

Cheers,

Chris

No comments: