Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Belize Is On My Mind!!

Oh sweet Belize you're on my mind!!!

For many of us in the United States and Canada autumn has arrived and winter isn't too far behind.  It's times like this when I take comfort in knowing that my wife and I purchased some land in southern Belize in an area called Sanctuary Belize and we plan to build a home there over the next few years.

I invested in Sanctuary Belize -a beautiful up-and-coming community- in 2009 and I started this blog a month or so afterwards. It's been several months since I posted new content and it's looooong overdue (blush).  For many of the people who read my blog you'll understand what happens when you're a Dad of an energetic 3 1/2 year old.....  Time flies!  .... That being said, I've missed blogging so I'm working on a series of four stories that I'll release over the next two weeks:

Upcoming stories:
  1. What's new in the Sanctuary Belize community
  2. Home designs
  3. Some great places to visit when in Belize
  4. What does it cost to live in Belize?
    I'm eager to hear what type of content would be of interest to you, so feel free to email me or post a comment to this story and share your ideas.

    You can look forward to these updates (and more) over the next few days.  Here's my little gift to everyone!  Take a moment and think about Belize!

    Laughing Bird Caye, Belize
    Source: Flickr: A photo by Chuck Taylor via Creative Commons.


    All the best!

    Chris

    No comments: